Author Topic: Just a bit of insane overkill!!!!!  (Read 2428 times)

Just a bit of insane overkill!!!!!
« on: November 24, 2016, 05:04:32 AM »
I don't know how many have already seen this, but, although this isn't (unfortunately) alesis related, anyone that owns an e-kit, can see how much fun this would be, even as a project to put together. I think it is way overkill, but still... ideas.

wasnt sure which area to post this in, but for guys doin DIY it could give some manufacturers to contact... im probs a noob but didnt realise you could get a china cymbal add on

Anyway... its a sick kit... I think so at least.
Would like a discussion...
Why the TD 30 module?
All Gibraltar?
How much???
https://youtu.be/hABLX0nn7QI
M@e

Offline Dobly

Re: Just a bit of insane overkill!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 04:51:44 PM »
Damn, and look at that cable management.. A thing of beauty.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 01:19:43 AM »
why stop at the 30! you might as well get the 50. that new module would look nice with your set-up!

Offline ChrisK

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 01:24:37 AM »
why stop at the 30! you might as well get the 50. that new module would look nice with your set-up!

td-50 not recommended, sound are average.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 01:27:29 AM »
wow i been checking out a lot of youtube reviews and they all seem to praise it but it's actually funny they are only a few hundred bucks different in price plus i want to hear one in real life no store near me has one set up to hear.

Offline ChrisK

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 01:36:23 AM »
wow i been checking out a lot of youtube reviews and they all seem to praise it but it's actually funny they are only a few hundred bucks different in price plus i want to hear one in real life no store near me has one set up to hear.

Review\video made from store to increase sales, not deep information without any cons which proof are worthless, most feedback on youtube are negative The number of acoustic drum are very low , 2 ride, 2 hi-hat with issue and bad transition, 5 snare, 4 toms set, 5 bass drum, edit like you want, it will still all the same things\ flavor. Lots of removed stuff from td-30, no sequencer, no pad pattern, no extra sound via midi for more triggers etc..the snare sound are 70's selection very weird. Mimic Pro sound are VST quality, Roland are still behind with their limited layers, memory and algorithm, I saw at least 6 person return it back, not worth upgrade with all removed feature and number of sound. Lots of people recently use it with vst computer, which make no sens.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 02:48:32 AM by ChrisK »