Author Topic: Alesis trigger I/O power button  (Read 1132 times)

Alesis trigger I/O power button
« on: August 08, 2017, 03:22:57 AM »
If you turn on the power button on the Alesis trgger i/o interface and then you switch off the power from the outlet, will the trigger interface be switched on the next time I start the power outlet?
The idea is that I want to place the interface in a place where I will not have access to it.

I have the same question for the Alesis DM6 drum module or if someone knows a drum module/interface that turns on by itsef when conecting to power outlet without actually pressing the button on the interface.

Offline Dobly

Re: Alesis trigger I/O power button
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 06:53:57 AM »
Can't you just try it?  ???

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 08:37:00 AM »
i dont have the interface

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 02:36:16 PM »
If you turn on the power button on the Alesis trgger i/o interface and then you switch off the power from the outlet, will the trigger interface be switched on the next time I start the power outlet?
The idea is that I want to place the interface in a place where I will not have access to it.

I have the same question for the Alesis DM6 drum module or if someone knows a drum module/interface that turns on by itsef when conecting to power outlet without actually pressing the button on the interface.

Yes to both. Both the Trigger I/O and DM6 have a "hard" power switch so you should be able to leave them on and just switch them off/on from a power strip.

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 02:46:15 PM »
Thanks for your answer! ..if anyone still has some experience with these units let me know.