Author Topic: Hi Hat pedal 5 min fix  (Read 29300 times)

Re: Hi Hat pedal 5 min fix
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2012, 09:39:26 AM »
I'll try it when I get back home. But I believe I tried all of this but I will do it again. The reason for this concern is that , and again as an example is in BFD2 when your configuring mapping the open to close sounds are divided in two 4. There are 4 different sounds I think. I'm sure you know this. My problem is that  it is very hard to get the sounds between closed and open.
I really like the sound when hat is so little opened!!!

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2012, 01:37:14 PM »
Anyone else try Pressman52's method yet? Thoughts?

To deal with reaching the screw heads on the bottom side of the footboard, you can usually pick these up at any hardware store for less than $5. An offset screwdriver.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=380416011220&siteId=0&isClassified=false
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 01:42:05 PM by DocBon »
DM10 Studio Kit, Jamdock, Semi Hellfire conversion with Z-Ed Twins mesh heads, Pearl P2002C kicks, Pro-Mark 7AW LA Specials, Evans EQ patches

« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2014, 07:54:01 PM »
This is what I did to the Hi Hat plate that has the drum screw in it. I drilled two holes in it below the slot then took my dremel to make a slot so I could put the striker just touching the trigger. Seems to work a lot better.

When i play I lift my foot just a little off the pedal and then slam my foot back down hard.lol

Michael

Should this be under a new topic? If so could someone move it. Thanks

Definitely going to try this method, thanx! Nice how the idea of the thread starter evolves!

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2016, 05:19:58 AM »
gonna try a mix of the tronder/Inconn mods.
Ill let you know how it goes.