Author Topic: Strike Module Localcont  (Read 1317 times)

Strike Module Localcont
« on: October 29, 2017, 11:47:37 AM »
Hi guys,

according to the manual the strike pro module should have a localcont on/off option. I am running firmware V1.2.

I can't find it.
Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Igor

Offline Chaser

Re: Strike Module Localcont
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 01:08:49 PM »
Hi guys,

according to the manual the strike pro module should have a localcont on/off option. I am running firmware V1.2.

I can't find it.
Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Igor

You're not going to find it.There are a number of functions/settings shown in the manual that don't exist in the module.
Even the "clock out" shown in the manual on the midi settings page was removed from the menu with V1.2 update.

Re: Strike Module Localcont
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 01:35:19 PM »
Thanks!!!

Tip for Alesis is to put it in the release notes!

Offline rhysT

Re: Strike Module LocalCont function
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 07:15:36 AM »
... according to the manual the strike pro module should have a localcont on/off option. I am running firmware V1.2.

I can't find it.
Any suggestions?

You're not going to find it.There are a number of functions/settings shown in the manual that don't exist in the module.
Even the "clock out" shown in the manual on the midi settings page was removed from the menu with V1.2 update.

Maybe the Strike module had a 'LocalCont' function similar to the original DM10, which switches only the external Midi In on or off while the 'local trigger control' signals remain active in either mode.

So the Strike module should keep both the Midi In and Local trigger control enabled without a 'LocalCont' function.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:55:09 AM by rhysT »