Author Topic: I want to purchase an Alesis Drum Product  (Read 2183 times)

Offline KnipeDrums

I want to purchase an Alesis Drum Product
« on: May 29, 2012, 09:49:50 AM »
I already own a few devices from Alesis and I am itching to get a new piece of gear to own. I currently have it narrowed down to the following:

Performance Pad pro
Sample Pad
DM10 Module

I am going to be working on some new stuff and wanted to try and add some new sounds into one of my custom kits. I like all three of the products but havent tried them all yet and was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with the Sample Pad and the Performance Pad Pro. I guess hoping to add the DM10 as well eventually and expand the inputs. Thanks for any Info. Tom
Yamaha DtxTreme 3, Roland SPD30

www.KnipeDrums.com
www.DTXDrummers.com

Online Hellfire

Re: I want to purchase an Alesis Drum Product
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 02:09:10 PM »
I already own a few devices from Alesis and I am itching to get a new piece of gear to own. I currently have it narrowed down to the following:

Performance Pad pro
Sample Pad
DM10 Module

I am going to be working on some new stuff and wanted to try and add some new sounds into one of my custom kits. I like all three of the products but havent tried them all yet and was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with the Sample Pad and the Performance Pad Pro. I guess hoping to add the DM10 as well eventually and expand the inputs. Thanks for any Info. Tom

Welcome back Tom! If you are just wanting to play around with something, I'd look at the Sample Pad. I know I've been thinking about it myself. Just a thought.

Offline KnipeDrums

Re: I want to purchase an Alesis Drum Product
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
Hi Phil, thanks bud, I think your right the Sample pad looks good and you can have any sound you want. I will get it and post pictures when I get it.

The performance pad pro looks really useful as well. Very tempting. Thanks for the push in the right direction. T
Yamaha DtxTreme 3, Roland SPD30

www.KnipeDrums.com
www.DTXDrummers.com