Author Topic: What's The Difference  (Read 2408 times)

What's The Difference
« on: February 20, 2012, 09:34:11 PM »
I am not sure if I am posting in the correct area or not...but I have seen 3 varieties of the DM6.

There is the standard one, the usb one and then this one, that doesnt have a bass drum pad, but has a tiny bass drum trigger with an inverted beater thingy.

Is the module the same on all three? What about pads, and rack?

Thanks!
Check out my site for
honest info on ecigs;

ecigssimplified.webs.com

Re: What's The Difference
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 10:11:44 PM »
And then there is this kit. I dont even think it has a bass drum head, just a pedal.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--ALEDMPRODRUMS

How do I choose?  :D :o
Check out my site for
honest info on ecigs;

ecigssimplified.webs.com

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
64 views and no replies. That either means nobody knows the answer, or I stumbled accross something Alesis doesnt want us to notice and now I have to be eliminated. lol
Check out my site for
honest info on ecigs;

ecigssimplified.webs.com

Offline Yankee

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 03:52:39 PM »
64 views and no replies. That either means nobody knows the answer, or I stumbled accross something Alesis doesnt want us to notice and now I have to be eliminated. lol

;D

I do own a version of the DM6, looking at the 3 I'd say I have the "Drumset"... The USB kit looks like a smaller version of what I have and the Session Kit looks like a "Newer" version as the drum & cymbal pad's look updated.

Aside from that they are pretty much the same as far as the module itself goes, at least as far as I can tell. Going to be personal preference on this one... great little kits though for what they are.

Hope it helps... Yankee
E-Kits: Alesis DM10 Studio, Alesis DM5, Alesis DM6 w/ DIY Mesh Conversion's
A-Kits: Gretsch Catalina Maple 6pc Cherry Red; 64 Slingerland 4pc Gold Sparkle