Author Topic: Transactive Drummer Amplifier Headphone Jack  (Read 2334 times)

Transactive Drummer Amplifier Headphone Jack
« on: January 29, 2012, 07:06:20 PM »
Why do I only get sound on the left side of my headphones when plugged into the headphone jack on my Transactive Drummer amp? I use KRK KNS6400 phones and they work perfectly on all of my other equipment, including my DM10. Even when using the iPod dock that's built into it I get everything, drums and all, in the left side.  Am I doing something wrong, or is there possibly a problem with the amp?  HELP!!  It's driving me crazy.

Offline vtdrummer

Re: Transactive Drummer Amplifier Headphone Jack
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 07:31:02 PM »
It almost sounds like a problem with the jack.  Is there no adjustment on the Amp to change the sound L/R output?  If not, then I'd contact where you bought it immediately, especially if you just bought it... they might have a 30 day return policy, so you can get it replaced by them if it's defective.

If it's not inside that time, then try Alesis support.
DM10 Studio 2011 w/Surge Cymbals added, BB Mesh head conversion w/rubber muffs at bottom, one 12" A-E pad, Simmons DA200S, sometimes using 2 satellite speakers... Simmons SDMP-1 Multi-pad.
See my DIY 12" Acoustic to E-Drum project post here: http://www.dmdrummer.com/index.php?topic=1227