Author Topic: Should I keep my DM 10 studio mesh kit  (Read 1331 times)

Should I keep my DM 10 studio mesh kit
« on: February 20, 2016, 12:30:59 AM »
Should I keep my DM 10 studio mesh kit. I have about a week to either return it to Sam Ash for full refund or put it the refund towards a Roland. I like the kit but sometimes when I hit say the snare and the right side crash at the same time the crash some times doesn't trigger or is muted. I got a great deal Sam Ash price matches so I got the kit plus a throne, bass pedal, head phones, sticks and a stereo cable for $1050. I just found this site and have already tweaked the kit with all the great tips from various people. I researched e kits for months and hope I made a good choice. How does every one like their kits. Thanks.

Offline Trondster

Re: Should I keep my DM 10 studio mesh kit
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 04:27:03 AM »
The Dm10 is a lot of functionality for your money, but requires some time to set up properly.
See the xtalk thread: http://www.dmdrummer.com/index.php?topic=1571.0
DM10 Pro kit with dampened rack, extra crashes, mesh heads, Gibraltar stands, P2002C and a dream cherry snare by Diamond Drums.

Re: Should I keep my DM 10 studio mesh kit
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 03:32:06 PM »
Agreed, I have had my DM10X for about a month now and am still tweaking here and there. Dollar for dollar, the DM10 is a huge savings over the Roland.