Author Topic: New Member! From Turkey.  (Read 1214 times)

New Member! From Turkey.
« on: February 04, 2016, 04:59:31 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am Burak, from Turkey. I recently bought a Alesis DM6 e-drum. I looked up a lot of stuff online before buying it and found this forum. It suprised me that such platform exists, even better, people are active and there are active topics going on. It's not really a common thing when you think about the billions of obsolte forums and blogs pops up in every search result look like as if it contains "useful information". Anyway. After spending long times reading stuff about my new humble drum, I figured I introduce myself to you guys.

My english is not so bad but from time to time, I can have difficulties understanding what I read.
Therefore, even if I read the related topic, I can miss stuff. So pelase do forgive me if I ask silly questions already discussed.

I spent quite a lot time in the "DIY" part of the forum and figured that DM6 module is not really a good asset to modify or poke around. However, I can try few stuff and post it here.

Ok. That was long enough. Nice to meet you all.

PS: Although I play drums like for 3 years, I have no idea about how to use VST, MIDI, recording or any instrument that connects drums to computers. I dont even know what those terms are. I saw the section of this forum but I am not sure if I can understand the stuff in those topics.
I wonder if anybody knows a place to learn that stuff from the begining.