Author Topic: Hello and thanks!  (Read 3458 times)

Offline audiopat

Hello and thanks!
« on: August 05, 2009, 03:53:14 AM »
Nice one Hellfire!!
Been looking for an Alesis forum, kudos for creating one...

Online Hellfire

Re: Hello and thanks!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 09:18:46 AM »
Nice one Hellfire!!
Been looking for an Alesis forum, kudos for creating one...
Welcome aboard audiopat!

Thanks!
I saw what I thought might be a need to the Alesis community, and thought what heck.

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 04:57:50 PM »
I just wanted to second that motion!!! I also really appreciate a place to hangout and learn about our kits...I've had mine for about 3-1/2 years now and really do enjoy it's nice and compact and fits into the studio very nicely. Definitely two thumbs up for your work on this site!!! 8)

Online Hellfire

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 11:42:41 AM »
I just wanted to second that motion!!! I also really appreciate a place to hangout and learn about our kits...I've had mine for about 3-1/2 years now and really do enjoy it's nice and compact and fits into the studio very nicely. Definitely two thumbs up for your work on this site!!! 8)

Welcome to the forum and thanks!

I do have to say, I think this topic is the oldest to get revived (7 years).

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 01:52:31 PM »
I do have to say, I think this topic is the oldest to get revived (7 years).

...and I'll revive it again :D Want to chime into the choir of kudos for this forum, Hellfire! And I've just discovered your website, which looks very interesting as well.

I've had a DM6 for some time now and am planning to get a Nitro soon, so I'm sure I can learn one thing or the other here...

See you around!
Don't waste time and money. Get your gear and lessons right. http://www.kickstartyourdrumming.com