Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 1209 times)

Hello from Germany
« on: January 03, 2016, 01:19:32 PM »
Hello everyone,

I`m Ralph from the southern part of Germany and I own a DM 10 Pro Kit with Roland VDrum-Meshheads which was a Christmas present from my beloved wife. I´ve been playing an acoustic drum set for quite a while but because of the fact that the set is situated in the cellar of my house with neighbors around, my playing time degreased further and further and the complaints of the neighborhood raised. So now I can play drums again, no matter which time or day it is. I´m looking forward to discuss with you and be a part of this forum.

Offline Trondster

Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 04:34:16 PM »
Welcome!
Have you set the ride to piezo/piezo?
DM10 Pro kit with dampened rack, extra crashes, mesh heads, Gibraltar stands, P2002C and a dream cherry snare by Diamond Drums.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 08:01:25 PM »
Welcome

Offline Th3R00st3r

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 11:43:30 AM »
Trondster - Care to elaborate?

Have you set the ride to piezo/piezo?
th3r00st3r-Alesis DM10 Studio w/mesh head conversion (billy blast 2ply) and snare stand.

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 04:57:28 PM »
Hello everyone,

I`m Ralph from the southern part of Germany and I own a DM 10 Pro Kit with Roland VDrum-Meshheads which was a Christmas present from my beloved wife. I´ve been playing an acoustic drum set for quite a while but because of the fact that the set is situated in the cellar of my house with neighbors around, my playing time degreased further and further and the complaints of the neighborhood raised. So now I can play drums again, no matter which time or day it is. I´m looking forward to discuss with you and be a part of this forum.
@Trondster: Yes I`ve set the triggers to piezo/piezo. But because of the fact, that it is a used Kit I found out that the bell trigger is out of order so I`m  just about to figure out who is able to repair it. Thanks for your reply.