Author Topic: The Ergo "pro" rack  (Read 2697 times)

The Ergo "pro" rack
« on: February 15, 2012, 04:54:07 PM »
I want one. Any way to get it without buying a entire additional kit?

Offline Trondster

Re: The Ergo "pro" rack
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 05:19:19 PM »
Buy separate components from a 3rd party manufacturer like Gibraltar, and end up with an even better rack? ;)
DM10 Pro kit with dampened rack, extra crashes, mesh heads, Gibraltar stands, P2002C and a dream cherry snare by Diamond Drums.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 07:16:23 PM »
I'm going to try to stay this with a straight face: "I don't know that much about racks." Plus I wanted the little bits like anti rotation things that I never see for sale by themselves.

I will check on the Gibraltar offerings.

Offline Yankee

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »
I'm going to try to stay this with a straight face: "I don't know that much about racks."

That made me LoL...  ;D

Gibraltar is the way to go...
E-Kits: Alesis DM10 Studio, Alesis DM5, Alesis DM6 w/ DIY Mesh Conversion's
A-Kits: Gretsch Catalina Maple 6pc Cherry Red; 64 Slingerland 4pc Gold Sparkle

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 03:59:34 PM »
Is the Gibraltar setup better than the DW and or Pacific?

Either way i am looking at hundreds of $. Was hoping the ergo rack would be cheaper.

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 03:37:07 AM »
I'm going to try to stay this with a straight face: "I don't know that much about racks."

I read this five minutes ago, and I'm still laughing.
DM8 Pro with Ballistech II mesh heads, extra 14" ride/crash, Pearl 900 Series hardware and stands, Peavey KB300 Amp, Sennheiser HD-280 Pro headphones, Gretsch Renown Maple acoustic drums with Paiste Signature cymbals.

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 07:14:00 PM »
Dixon make an excellent heavy duty rack available from Drum-tec in Germany and you can add to it to make custom set ups.

I found a UK manufacturer of mild steel tubbing and they Chrome plated some 2.8 meter telescopic uprights for my rack and I have t-bars on the top of them and I have Led Par cans and effects lights hung from them. It makes a great show for a Solo Drummer.

I will find the link when I get a chance. Have a nice easter everyone.