Author Topic: Drumless Music  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Mr.J.

Drumless Music
« on: December 15, 2016, 09:33:31 AM »
Hey all

I stumbled upon this place that offers 100's of songs that can be played with or without drums for play along. Amazing, throw on the headphones and have at it  :)

I think this is the best part of playing an e-kit.

http://www.karaoke-version.com/drums-backing-track/karaoke.html

Has anyone used this site before and played anything?

Offline eratz

Re: Drumless Music
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 04:55:16 PM »
I have over a hundred songs downloaded from this site and I love it!  What is really cool about it is that after purchasing the songs you can re-download as many times as you want to with different mixes...With or without guitar, with or without vocals, etc.  I don't think the price is too bad...$3 per song avg. 

Jammit is another site that has some unique features for drumless tracks, too.

I was also able to search enough and found somebody has gone through the Guitar Hero  games and uploaded all the tracks from the game as a drumless track as well.

Good luck!

Happy Drumming!
DM10X, Trigger I/O, Billy Blast II Ballistech Heads, Dampened Rack, Custom Tennis Ball Isolation Riser, Simmons DA200S,  Scarlett 2i2, Roland BT-1, Pintech Dingbats x2, DW 3000 Double Pedal, Extra Alesis Ride, Additional Alesis Crash cymbals, Roc-n-Soc Drum Throne.

"Hit 'em hard and hit 'em often

Offline Th3R00st3r

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 11:22:44 PM »
We use the backing track site for our baking tracks for instruments we don't play.
th3r00st3r-Alesis DM10 Studio w/mesh head conversion (billy blast 2ply) and snare stand.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 06:09:00 PM »
Search for "drumless track".  There used to be a couple of sites that allowed you to download other's tracks.  I got a ton of them.  However, some files were viruses, so only proceed with caution, if those sites even still exist.