Author Topic: Fitting extra gear on a DM10 rack  (Read 5055 times)

Offline AlanK

Re: Fitting extra gear on a DM10 rack
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2017, 10:09:56 AM »
OMG that was so hilarious (bridge of the Enterprise) I did literally laugh out loud!

We've got the reverse scenario, my wife doesn't care about music, my drums and what I do or spend my money on. We need a lot of work done on the place, and things to be bought for it, and she also couldn't care less.. just focuses on her own pampering.. clothes, shoes, purses, manicures.. stuff she can't really afford and I've stopped paying for..

Plus she doesn't know or care about Star Trek so she'd not have a clue what the USS Enterprise is or what a "bridge" is, hahaha.. but she can tell me all about Michael Koors handbags and whatever other designer names are. She doesn't know any bands, what music genres are.. but can karaoke to the oldies of the 50's 60's and 70's.. bewildering

I only know that if we're still together and alive when I'm 85 I will still need to have my drum cave to hide away in if I want to maintain sanity.. and likely at least 2 of her kids will still be living with us (and I still won't let 'em at my beer fridge)
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers