Author Topic: Dm10 toms list key  (Read 1163 times)

Dm10 toms list key
« on: April 24, 2017, 10:39:56 AM »
Hey stupid question I'm assuming toms listed as g are gretch, temp is tempus drums and y are
Yamaha. Also I'm thinking the samples are less then the tom presets as I noticed that some
Of the presets have the same tom sound but with different filter and other settings to make
It a different sound, like to know if anyone had a setting file were all instrument banks
Are blank and all settings at zero except for volume and sensitivity just the very basic
I know it's a stretch but thought I would ask
DM10x Mesh with hi hat pro x, Roland TD 9 kit , Sonar Players Kit converted to electronic,

Offline rhysT

Re: Dm10 toms list key
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 01:05:31 AM »
I'm assuming toms listed as g are gretch, temp is tempus drums and y are Yamaha. Also I'm thinking the samples are less then the tom presets as I noticed that some of the presets have the same tom sound but with different filter and other settings to make it a different sound ........

The easiest ways to change the overall Tom sounds in any DM10 kit are trying different Comp & Reverb effects or connect a cable between the Midi Out & In sockets. Any kit instruments you want to keep the same with the Midi hack, just change their Midi send channel from 10 to another number.
FYI, any modified kit/s settings file would replace all of your current kits.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:26:43 AM by rhysT »

Offline korakios

Re: Dm10 toms list key
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 10:55:25 AM »
Hi IRan,
You could try the DM10 editor and in less than 5 minutes you can make an "empty" preset.
 :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:50:12 PM by korakios »