Author Topic: Just a quick "Hello!"  (Read 1264 times)

Just a quick "Hello!"
« on: September 22, 2016, 09:24:35 AM »
Hi all, I've just become the owner of a DM10 Studio Mesh kit... and am loving it. This is my first kit and a bit of an indulgence... but, why not, eh? I've always messed around with playing music (bass, keyboards, etc.) but was always more into the engineering and production side (and I'm old enough to have Ginger Baker as my first favourite drummer!). I started looking at cheap kits... then the Forge caught my eye... then research (quite a lot of it here) made me think that mesh all the way round was the best way to go.... hence the DM10 Studio Mesh! I'm trying to split my kit time 50/50 with the rudiments and thrashing for fun... I'm having lots of fun with at the accompaniment tracks on the module... but I'm sure they will get old after a while :)

So... Hi, and thanks for the forum help in my decision process. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something other than stupid questions  :)

Offline Hellfire

Re: Just a quick "Hello!"
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 02:43:00 PM »
Welcome to the forum BishBash.

Offline Sal

Re: Just a quick "Hello!"
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 04:59:40 PM »
It sounds like you have it all figured out. Welcome and happy drumming!
Here this whole time I thought you were the troll with a heart of gold. Instead you're just a troll with a real troll's heart.