Author Topic: Hello, Alesis community!  (Read 1442 times)

Offline DJF-1975

Hello, Alesis community!
« on: August 14, 2016, 03:18:45 AM »
Hello. I'm Derek Frampton. (no relation to Peter unfortunately:) )
I've owned many Alesis products for about 7 years.
I just bought a DM10 studio mesh kit and figured it'd be a good thing to check this place out!

I run my own gaming clan, and I'm a full-time dad, I like many different types of music and I enjoy cooking and DIY'ing.

Nice to meet you all!
Cheers.
-D-

Offline Hellfire

Re: Hello, Alesis community!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 09:27:52 AM »
I just bought a DM10 studio mesh kit and figured it'd be a good thing to check this place out!

I run my own gaming clan, and I'm a full-time dad, I like many different types of music and I enjoy cooking and DIY'ing.

Nice to meet you all!
Cheers.
-D-

Welcome to the forum Derek!

Offline DJF-1975

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 07:24:48 AM »
Thanks, HF!
Wow I just realized I'd subscribed to your youtube channel like, years ago.
Thanks for the welcome!

D

Offline AlanK

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 10:49:28 AM »

Nice to meet you all! Cheers. -D-

Hi Derek! Sounds like you've got your hands full and are enjoying life  8)

My last name's Kimmel, hahaha, no relation to Jimmy! I had one great kid, he grow'd up and moved away.. I got remarried and now I have four new teenagers living with us.. hahaha.. life's exhausting, but I too like to cook, DIY, play my Alesis and so on and so forth.

Welcome to the forum!
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers