Author Topic: Just pulled the "trigger"  (Read 1261 times)

Just pulled the "trigger"
« on: April 06, 2016, 07:27:53 AM »
Well I did it.  I just ordered a DM10 studio mesh kit off Ebay for $800.  Now need to get a kick pedal.  Funny thing is the picture in the ad has the hihat pedal at the kick drum.  Hahaha!  Duh.  Anyways, it's brand new in box.  Can't wait to set it up!  Now I need to clean out my practice room in the basement.  Too many hobbies piled up.  Bullet casting, handloading ammo, hunting, fishing, bike trainer...  Too much gear!!!

Offline Hellfire

Re: Just pulled the "trigger"
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 10:39:59 AM »
Well I did it.  I just ordered a DM10 studio mesh kit off Ebay for $800.  Now need to get a kick pedal.  Funny thing is the picture in the ad has the hihat pedal at the kick drum.  Hahaha!  Duh.  Anyways, it's brand new in box.  Can't wait to set it up!  Now I need to clean out my practice room in the basement.  Too many hobbies piled up.  Bullet casting, handloading ammo, hunting, fishing, bike trainer...  Too much gear!!!

Welcome aboard the forum. I know what you mean when it comes to too many hobbies. ;)

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 02:20:32 PM »
I'm hoping my Ludwig snare conversion to electronic trigger goes good too.  It will be cool to run that drum in my kit after so many years!

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 02:04:07 PM »
Supposedly FedEx is delivering my DM10 today not monday!!!!  I better get cleaning out my practice room!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 04:10:59 PM »
It came and the only thing missing was a USB cable which it said in the manual is included.  Oh well.  I had a spare or two around from printers and such and ordered various other cables today from Amazon.  Not sure when I will be able to set up the kit yet, but I will hopefully hook the module up to the PC to make sure the firmware is updated.