Author Topic: Hello, guys  (Read 1314 times)

Hello, guys
« on: November 02, 2016, 02:04:17 PM »
Hello my name is Iván

Let me introduce myself:

I started playing when I was 12, but I had been hitting on pans and furniture for a couple of years, at the time (same as today) the big e-drum companies were roland and yamaha this was around 1990, I finally told my Dad that I wanted an electronic Drumkit (like I said I was 12 years old) and well he did got me a brand new Roland TD-7K KIT, wow I spent hours playing and tweaking them, in like six months I totally mastered that module. Fast forward to 2000, I was focused on other things and then I saw the V-DRUMS, oh my, I was hooked, but they were so expensive; I had a job now and a musicians friend card as well, lol, I managed to get a TD-8 plus a set of pintech concert pads; had those for a while then I went crazy with my CC and then I had to sell those; damn shame.

In 2010 I got the alesis dm10 studio kit, which I liked very much, but I was just too busy at work and I barely played them, and I ended up selling them a couple of years ago; now I´m back and man, I feel this need to play again; I´m starting to put together my Acoustic Set with triggers and stuff; and I don´t want to ever get rid of my stuff, I wish I hadn´t sold all my gear.

Love this forum guys, God bless You.