Author Topic: trigger DAW then Sound back to Module  (Read 1870 times)

trigger DAW then Sound back to Module
« on: October 13, 2016, 12:06:52 PM »
hi there, how can I trigger addictive drums then get back the sound to module earphone again?? thanks.

Re: trigger DAW then Sound back to Module
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 12:41:48 PM »
hello there,

is there a way to trigger AD2 via midi, then get the sound back to Module (earphone/output) again?? thanks so much xoxo

Offline Dobly

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 05:12:26 PM »
Which module are you speaking of?

Offline AlanK

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 10:20:34 AM »
I don't think you can. Why aren't you just plugging your earphones/headphones into the computer's audio out?

I've got my AD going from the PC out to a mixer/audio interface, then I plug my headphones in there making it much easier and closer to adjust volumes
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Online Hellfire

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 10:56:08 AM »
hello there,

is there a way to trigger AD2 via midi, then get the sound back to Module (earphone/output) again?? thanks so much xoxo

Please do not post a question more than once. People will answer if they can. You will not get an answer any quicker by posting multiple time.

Offline Dobly

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 09:10:42 PM »
hello there,

Get yourself a small mixer.  Something like the Behringer Xenyx 802.

Go from your module to one channel on the mixer
Go from you PC to another channel for the AD sounds.

Plug your headphones into the mixer and voila.