Author Topic: Sorry - struggling to find the Vel>Pitch etc thread - any help appreciated  (Read 1681 times)

Offline So-Kal

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across a thread devoted to layering different sounds, but having them trigger using different velocities and then adding Vel>pitch into the equation - only now, search as I might, I can't find the damn thread!

Anyone remember where it was (oh - and can it be made a sticky, as it was bloody useful)

Cheers all
Standard DM10 - played with passion!

Offline Corvidae

Was it this one?

Offline Trondster

DM10 Pro kit with dampened rack, extra crashes, mesh heads, Gibraltar stands, P2002C and a dream cherry snare by Diamond Drums.

Offline So-Kal

Cheers Trondster - both now added to my IE Favourites bar! - but there was another one where someone was specific about a particular snare layering combo and how to tweak the dynamics of the triggered sound according to the strength of the hit and that was the one I was really trying to find .........

Offline Trondster

DM10 Pro kit with dampened rack, extra crashes, mesh heads, Gibraltar stands, P2002C and a dream cherry snare by Diamond Drums.

Offline So-Kal

Mate - that's the one!! Really should be a sticky!!

Cheers Trondster for having the patience and memory to know which one I was talking about!  :)

Offline Trondster

Phear my leet Google skillz!!1!!

Offline So-Kal

;D Is that how you did it? I'll have to remember that one, rather than waste hours on the search engine on here......  :o