Author Topic: Hi Hit Control completely unresponsive.  (Read 5921 times)

Hi Hit Control completely unresponsive.
« on: September 26, 2016, 05:37:45 PM »
Hello all, by reading some threads I am confident that my problem will be answered. I received an Alesis Nitro Kit drumset about a week ago and it has been working perfectly up until today. My hi hat control pedal is now completely unresponsive regardless of what I do, the pedal does not work in any fashion. Could anyone please give me suggestion as to what I should do to fix my pedal? Thank you in advance.

Offline rhysT

Re: Hi Hit Control completely unresponsive.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 01:36:50 AM »
Hello all, by reading some threads I am confident that my problem will be answered. I received an Alesis Nitro Kit drumset about a week ago and it has been working perfectly up until today. My hi hat control pedal is now completely unresponsive regardless of what I do, the pedal does not work in any fashion. Could anyone please give me suggestion as to what I should do to fix my pedal? Thank you in advance.

Try reseating the hihat control cable at the pedal and Nitro module (with it turned on). If that triggers the hihat sound/s but the pedal still doesn't function correctly then maybe contact Alesis tech support.

Re: Hi Hit Control completely unresponsive.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 09:21:36 AM »
Thank you!