Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 2405 times)

Greetings from the UK
« on: May 14, 2010, 07:25:23 AM »
Hi im new to the world of digital drumming ive just bought a DM10 Studio kit to record with my metal band 'the beckoning silence'
im the bass player but now im intent on teaching myself the art of the drum hammer!
ill be using Superior drummer for the audio on some new tracks that we are currently working on and would appreciate any feedback.
if anyone wants to check out our music go to www.myspace.com/eternelwinteruk   (melodic/prog/thrash/classic metal)

Greetings to all! :D

Online Hellfire

Re: Greetings from the UK
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 08:18:42 AM »
Hi im new to the world of digital drumming ive just bought a DM10 Studio kit to record with my metal band 'the beckoning silence'
im the bass player but now im intent on teaching myself the art of the drum hammer!
ill be using Superior drummer for the audio on some new tracks that we are currently working on and would appreciate any feedback.
if anyone wants to check out our music go to www.myspace.com/eternelwinteruk   (melodic/prog/thrash/classic metal)

Greetings to all! :D
Welcome aboard warlord101.

Offline ghostman

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 11:52:22 AM »
Warlorld101?  tell us when you advance to the graduate level of warlord, then your fear will be appreciated.

Greetings and salutations, and I welcome another to the fold.
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 12:26:04 PM »
Welcome to the forums.

Offline eugenecp

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 12:43:32 PM »
welcome and have fun!
DM10 Pro Kit, Tama Iron Cobra Jr Double Bass Pedal, Tama 1st Chair HT530E5, Tascam US-122 Audio/MIDI interface

Offline Pier

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 02:59:36 PM »
Welcome, nice to have you here my friend!  :)