Author Topic: Howdy Folks  (Read 2629 times)

Howdy Folks
« on: February 18, 2010, 11:17:58 PM »
Hello Everyone:
This is my first post. I've had a DMPro for about 10 years and its my favorite drum module. I play a Zendrum and the sounds in the DMPro (w/ flash ram card) are a good fit for the way I play (or my playing has grown to fit the sounds...I'm not sure which). If it broke, I'd get it fixed or get another one. I also have an Alesis Multimix mixer that I like a lot. I'll probably get a DM10 eventually and look forward to learning more about it here.
-Brian
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
~Frank Zappa

Offline Hellfire

Re: Howdy Folks
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 11:31:43 PM »
Hello Everyone:
This is my first post. I've had a DMPro for about 10 years and its my favorite drum module. I play a Zendrum and the sounds in the DMPro (w/ flash ram card) are a good fit for the way I play (or my playing has grown to fit the sounds...I'm not sure which). If it broke, I'd get it fixed or get another one. I also have an Alesis Multimix mixer that I like a lot. I'll probably get a DM10 eventually and look forward to learning more about it here.
-Brian
Welcome to the forum Brain. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 02:13:21 AM »
Welcome!  You'll find a lot of good folks here.   ;D

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 05:06:09 AM »
glad to have you aboard
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity