Author Topic: Hello and Ground Rules  (Read 5448 times)

Alesis

Hello and Ground Rules
« on: February 11, 2010, 05:23:19 PM »
Hi everybody –

I'm happy to be onboard and I genuinely appreciate your support and enthusiasm. It truly means a lot to those of us who turn ideas into instruments.

Ground rules for communicating with Alesis
1. PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – I can not and will not talk about, confirm, or deny any new or future product developments or updates before they are public.
2. DISTRIBUTION – As frustrating as it may be, I unfortunately do not have much visibility into distribution and order fulfillment. I can make suggestions to the people in charge of those functions, but please understand that I simply have limited impact over distribution and I aim to focus my energy where it can have the most impact.
3. TECH SUPPORT – For the fastest response to technical support questions, please email support@alesis.com or call the office closest to you http://alesis.com/content1024. We have a worldwide team dedicated to support and they want to help you.
4. PRICES – To find out where to buy for and all pricing questions: http://alesis.com/content4894. I cannot quote prices because they are independently determined by each retailer.
5. YOUR IDEAS – I can not honestly say that I can be in here reading every single post, but do feel free to reach out via PM if you need some input. I am happy to take your feedback and suggestions on ways we can refine our gear or new areas we could look at, but please understand that any ideas or submissions you provide become Alesis property.

I will try to be the best advocate for you and all drummers everywhere. I will fill you in on any inside scoop I can, but we need to play be the rules I've laid out above. Cool?

I want to change the electronic drumset from a sound-reducing compromise or practice tool into a legitimate instrument of its own. In the same way that electronic keyboards and electric guitars are seen as alternates in keyboardists' and guitarists' instrumental palettes, I think we can do the same with drums.

Thanks for listening,
Dan Radin
Alesis.com/Drums
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 05:17:24 PM by Hellfire »